Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do you take ballet? And what do you enjoy about it?

I am a dance teacher and would like to hear why you take ballet and what you enjoy about it so that I can have this information when working with my students and use it to help recruit new students. Thanks! You can visit my studios webiste to see what we offer. It is www.CollenetteSchoolOfDancing.com!



Why do you take ballet? And what do you enjoy about it?theatre tickets



I took ballet because of the beauty it allowed me to feel . When I danced it was if I was in a magical place belonging to just me. And I knew one day there would be a prince come along and join me. Ballet is one of the few ways females can interpret sexuality, as beauty and love. Thank you for keeping this art open for younger girls.



Why do you take ballet? And what do you enjoy about it?opera house opera theater



isnt that when a fancy resturaunt parks ur car?
I enjoy ballet because it is good disepline. It helps keep my school work in order and my mind on a straight path. Ballet is like free expression of the soul and I like how you can almost do anything with the body to do ballet. It includes the entire body incorrperated in one insrtument. I like to call it a calm sport and a dancer is just like a football player only more poetic and free spirtited.
its everything that signifies Grace, Beauty and the Timeless ...



i personally hav great respect for Ballet..
hey um i took ballet for 3 years but i had to quit because of teh simple fact that the ppl i dance with were not my type so i joined an affrican dance group but i am not african well anyways i think it is very touching way of dancing
I took it for seven years and loved it. its pretty. its not easy so I feel a sense of accomplishment. I like the dancing, I like the music, and I liked the people I danced with. to me, its all about the company. the dancing is important but if you can't work with the instructor or the people find another place. though there will be times when you just need to buckle down and dance.



hope this helps! thanks for asking
First of all, I think ballet is so beautiful. Of all the other types of dance I have taken, it is my favorite. Also, it takes a lot of work and I love the gruel of training and working to become the best. It is also very fun and a great way to express yourself through dance. It is also very elegant but can also be jazzed up and experimented with.
I do not take ballet classes, but my friend comes over and teaches me Ballet, I abouslty love it. I would take classes but I am too busy being a cheerleader, and a dancer for hip hop, and a gymnast and also a model. I feel so gracefull as a ballerina, I feel so light, and so pretty while I am doing my turns. I really want to invest in a pair of ballet shoes. My dream as a little kid was to be a ballerina, but my mom crashed and burn my dreams when she said I was too fat, and by the way, I am not fat.
i take ballet because it's freally fun i get excerise and i stay in shape
i take ballet and love everything about it. i feel so graceful and free when i do it. i also feel disciplined and as if I have an advantage over everyone else. I LOVE BALLET!
i took ballet for 11 years and i loved every bit of it. the moves the grace the elagance. it was never boring for me my mom was also a ballerina. i loved goin on pointe that was hard but i enjoied it. ballet to me is a very beautiful way to express myself with either a very slow graceful dance or a faster dance with intence moves or a partner dance that romantic and passionate (i did one to time to say goodbye by sarah brightman). so yea ballet i love it.
It makes me very flexible and graceful and soft with my hands AND feet. I need it for figure skating! I made 5 friends through ballet...YA
I love ballet because I like the movement. I love the accomplishment of finishing a class and I know that each class I take is a step closer to my dream of being a great dancer.
I love ballet bacause its so relaxing and when im dancing i no longe feel like i need to care about anything. I also love it because my legs have become so much stronger and my whole body is alot more toned. I just like to dance always have and always will its just something about ballet that draws to it its just so grown up and mature.
I have been taking dance since I was 3. Tap then, jazz at 6 and ballet at 9. When I was younger I hated ballet with a passion...Now it is the opposite. I love ballet! Without that stable center (ballet) I would never have been able to accomplish all that I have in Dance so far. I am dancing and teaching . I was trained in ballet under the direction of Guiseppe Canale at www.neadancemi.com and took there for several years before I went to study in NYC and Chicago. I love ballet because it gives me discipline, strength, technique, grace, style and no matter what, there is always something left to achieve. Taking ballet allows you to jump into any dance class with confidence. And come on, how could we not like how toned it makes our bodies!!?! I now am involved with ballet, pointe, jazz, modern, lyrical, tap, character, african, and some acro and teach children from 2 1/2 to 18....I would like to one day open my own dance studio after my career is over with...until then, i'll keep dancin!!!
I took ballet for 3 years and I absolutely loved it! When I see it on tv I've gotta watch it b/c its so pretty. I miss it though. Ballet is the foundation of every type of dance out there...you really do use those positions in any other type of dance...especially Modern..I took that the fall of last year and I did see that a lot of the positions we did was just like ballet
I have taken ballet since I was 3 years old. I love ballet because it helps you with many other types of dance. It really disciplines you and I simply love the beauty of ballet. Ballet has to be my favorite type of dance by far.
I took ballet because I wanted to be as beautiful and graceful as the dancers I would see on TV (PBS). I was fascinated by what they could do with their bodies. I wanted to do that too! I loved it because it made me feel like I could do things most other people couldn't and because I thought it made me look beautiful.



I was a teenager then. I ultimately stopped because adulthood brought the realization that I was short and stalky and I looked nothing like the dancers I aspired to be. I would never look like them no matter how much I starved myself or how hard I worked at my dance. I simply did not have the body for ballet. But the years of study left me with a great appreciation for dancers and their discipline and artistry-and also a little insight to the obsessive nature of most dancers.
hair carefully pulled back,save for a few playful strands,with the metal pins hidden from sight.a sprinkle of rosebuds, a dollop of dancing magic.poised perfection in mid-air,she twirls,swirls and whirls at the command of the music.a graceful arch, a breath-stopping arabesque, interwoven with ethereal beauty.
I'm not a dancer, but my 8 year old watched the movie Center Stage and now wants to be a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd