Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to start ballet but they say I'm too old to be a beginner?

im 16 and i'v always wanted to learn ballet but when i go to places asking to start to learn they say im too old to be a beginner.i really want to but what can i do?does anyone know a place in wellington that would accept me?



I want to start ballet but they say I'm too old to be a beginner?performing arts show



You may be able to join an adult ballet beginner class there are no age restrictions on these classes!



I want to start ballet but they say I'm too old to be a beginner?opera cd opera theater



You might be too old to do ballet as a career, but you are certainly not too old to start ballet just for fun.



Call around to the various ballet studios and see who offers adult beginner classes. I think you'll have a great time.
I started at the age of 15, although most academys tell me I am to old for a career in it, I do it for fun.



I agree that you should call around to different studios and see who will offer you adult classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd