Saturday, December 5, 2009

Belly button rings and ballet?

Do you suggest I get my belly button pierced, even if I am a ballet dancer?



Will it hurt me when I dance?



Belly button rings and ballet?violin



I do gymnastics and alot of my friends have their belly buttons peirced and they say it doesn't hurt...when they streatch and move around. The only time they said it hurt was the week after they got it done....



Belly button rings and ballet?chinese theater opera theater



well you'd have to take it out to dance and look professional but on your off time if would be fun to have...i suggest taking it out to dance my friends get in trouble cuz your outfit could rip it out then it really hurts!!!!
It might get caught on your body suit!
Well for the first bit of the healing process you might not be a good idea to be doing ballet. With all the stretching it may put some strain on the piercing. Do you have a time when you are not doing ballet for a few months? If so then i suggest doing it then.



When piercings are irritated it can cause infection and discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd