Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should i take ballet again?

I took dance for 5 years and started pointe then it got $$$ so I quit but I %26lt;3 ballet so much should I start again and where should I go i live in Chicago



Should i take ballet again?theater seating



i think that if you think it is the right thing to do then you should go with your guts but if you are just doing it to fit in then no and you should move where ever you want like by the dance company on friends or family if you have family there. my exact answer is yes and i think you should move to chicago its the best place there is to be dancing also new york but yeah =)



Should i take ballet again?lyric opera opera theater



You should defintly start again !



As for finding a place in chicago, I'd check you local telephone book for some information.
If it's really what you love to do, then you should go for it. It's also fun and a great way to stay active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd