Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've never done ballet in my life yet do you think, with a lot of motivation, I could still mak

My mother did some ballet and she's taught me some exercises-- that's all I've done really! I'm very graceful, delicate and naturally slim, so I think I could do it. Plus, I have the motivation for it. Do you think I could make it? Even at almost fourteen years of age? I mean, I don't think I want to be a professional or anything, but still... I'd love to do it. I'd love to become at least a bit better than average. So, what do you all think?



Thank you ever so much for answers... : )



I've never done ballet in my life yet do you think, with a lot of motivation, I could still make it though?home theater



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2...



I've never done ballet in my life yet do you think, with a lot of motivation, I could still make it though?comedy club opera theater



You can achieve what ever you put your heart into.
sure I did it for 4 years and I'm pretty good.
yes, its possible, ur heart it ur heart, follow it!!!
If you think you can do it, then usually you can
your never too old to do anything. yeah you could make it with lots of pratice and motivation.
I think whether or not you succeed in ballet depends on the age you begin the lessons, how flexible you are %26amp; how dedicated you are to learning this craft. I hope you succeed in your endeavours.
deffinetly u can do it, do it!
Sure you can.It probably will come naturally since your mom is a dancer.
You can definantly make it if you try ......... I've done ballet and gymnastics and Im so flexible now I just think its great
O of course! Just work VERY hard and you'll get to be a great dancer!
If you put your mind with a lot of effort into Ballet... you can and will success :)
ive been doing ballet since i was 3 and i have seen a 94 year old lady come in and do ballet and i have seen so many 60 year olds come in and learn from scratch so if they can do it i am positive u can
Your almost fourteen? Of course you can. It could be a hobbie not a career. You could do anything you set your mind to. You didnt really have to ask us.
Yep, go for it :]
It does not matter how old you are. It depends on how flexible you are, how much of your heart you are putting into this. and how fast you can learn. Many people are fast learners and start in their 20's and you are still a teenager you have plenty of time to reach your dream. You can't have a lot of fats. I only can eat fats on Fridays and i have be doing that for many years i have been dancing for 20 years! Good luck to you!
you can do whatever you want to do. ive done ballet for 6 years and im 14. you can start at any age. dance is awesome because its a sport and also an art. i love it!
Sure, go for it. You are probably a little old to aspire to prima ballerina in a New york production company, however if you work hard enough, you could become top notch enough to teach and open your own dance studio some day.



In addition, if you are just so so, Dance is great exercise, something you can appreciate your whole life..go for it.
Yes, you can. It will take a lot of practise but I know of several professional dancers who didn't start until much later. One lad, who used to study at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet with me, had only been dancing for four years and he was by far the best dancer there at age 20.



There is pressure at your age though, especially on girls, to push your body beyond its limits in the world of dance. My neighbour, a very good dancer and most certainly at the top of her class is now unable to dance because of an ankle injury... she's devastated...so whatever you decide, no matter how competitive you get,...be sure to take care of yourself.
I took ballet for 8 years and I found it to be very rewarding, but very difficult as well. You really have to comit to it and trust me, you are young enough to start. I've known adult women (and men) who have taken up ballet in their late 30's, and my mom actually started taking modern dance at the age of 45...so don't let anyone put an age on this art. Having the grace and delicate touch will definatly help you in ballet as well. If you do start to take classes, be sure to try and incorporate ballet into your every day life. Posture is the most important thing in ballet, and if you make it habit, you'll excel must faster. best of luck to you
yeah 14 isnt that old
ur too cocky u cant do it
You would be great! join as soon as you can! of course you can still make it! Don't give up!
yeah, you probably could, but you definatley need to take dance lessons to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd